The Fall tournament will be held on November 3 at the Downtown YMCA (402 N. Market) in Wichita. We will be recruiting help for the tournament, such as management of rings, set up, tear down, registration, photography, runners, and other tasks. If you are able to support the tournament, please contact KABBA at email@example.com. Medals will be provided for both forms and sparring.
Click the following links below to download several different files:
- Download the tournament flier here.
- If you plan on participating you can download the registration form here, fill it out, and bring it with you on the day of the event.
- For a review of the rules, download this document.
- Download this document, which provides a reference to the steps and commands used when competitors enter and leave the ring for their match.
- Videos are available here which cover corner scoring, scoring areas and points, penalties, referee commands, and poomsae commands.
Please note that seating in limited at the Downtown YMCA gymnasium, so we ask spectators to bring a folding chair. Parking is available to the south of the YMCA near the Salvation Army building at 3rd and Broadway.