Kim’s Academy is returning to Acrobatic Academy and will be offering classes starting May 20th. Details on location and class times can be found here.
KABBA is pleased to offer Kim’s Academy Logo Apparel and Merchandise for 2019! Hurry though, orders will be accepted only through May 10th, 2019.
Download a copy of the 2019 catalog and decide which items you’d like to purchase. Prior to placing an order please download and review the Ordering Instructions here or review them below, then download the Order Form in PDF or Excel format to make your choices. If you have any questions, need help getting the Order Form, or whatever – please contact Master Terese Lewis at: 316-687-3608 (home), or 316-648-0063 (cell), or firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ORDERS
- All Orders must be submitted with payment. Only paid orders will be processed.
- Orders should be mailed (or brought) to the Main School:
- Kim’s Academy
ATTN: KAABA – Logo Apparel
1617 South Longfellow
Wichita, KS 67207
- Kim’s Academy
- Download Order Form in either format: PDF or EXCEL. These require CASH or CHECK PAYMENT. Items are listed down the left side of the page. (Most items have Color selections). Sizes are listed across the top of each item grouping. Prices listed on the left are for regular sizes, there are mark-ups for 2XL and above. The mark-up amounts vary, and are listed beneath the respective size of each item grouping. For BOTH formats:
- Complete the GREEN Boxes at the top with your personal contact information. Please provide all information.
- Find the item you are purchasing down the left side. On the LINE for the color of the item you wish to purchase, enter the quantity NUMBER of items you are purchasing for each size in the columns to the right. (Please do not use X’s).
- The EXCEL format will calculate the final cost of your purchases for you. Then print the completed form.
- The PDF format will require being printed first, then complete by hand on the printed form. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY
- Completed orders should be delivered at the main school with check or cash payment.
Checks should be made payable to KABBA (Kim’s Academy Black Belt Association).
- Purchase by CREDIT CARD – Limited Opportunity
- DURING the April Belt Test (April 12 & 13) at the Main School
- DURING the May 4th KABBA Meeting (Saturday 9:00 am – 10:00 am) at the Main School.
- Credit Card purchases will have the credit card processing fee added to total.
- Paper Order Forms will also be available at the Main School (from April 12th through May 10th).
Please be sure to include on the order form your TELEPHONE NUMBER, your BRANCH SCHOOL or INSTRUCTOR NAME, and your EMAIL ADDRESS so that you can be contacted with order confirmation. For confirmation, you may also send an electronic copy of your completed file to KABBA.Board@gmail.com with a subject heading of “2019 Offering – Logo Apparel & Accessories”
If you don’t get a confirmation email or phone call – PLEASE follow up NO LATER THAN May 12 – as your information may have been illegible, or not received.
Kim’s Academy Black Belt Association (KABBA) relies on membership dues to support our mission, and we need your help to continue to promote Tae Kwon Do and Kim’s Academy. By paying annual dues, you can provide a foundation for the continued education of Kim’s Academy students.
KABBA was formed to support Kim’s Academy of Tae Kwon Do by educating members and Kim’s Academy students in the skills of Tae Kwon Do and to promote Tae Kwon Do. Kim’s Academy students benefit from the support of KABBA as we provide financial and logistical support for belt tests, picnics, Christmas banquet, tournaments, and special events throughout the year.
All Kim’s Academy Black Belts are eligible to become members of KABBA. KABBA members are invited to attend special black belt-only training events throughout the year. As a member, you will also be able to take an active role in directing the future of Kim’s Academy by voting on KABBA initiatives and officer elections.
More information about KABBA can be found at http://www.kimsacademy.com/kabba/.
KABBA dues for 2020 are $20 per person, payable to KABBA. To pay your dues, please fill out this form and you can drop it with your check in the KABBA can at the main school or mail to:
KABBA c/o KABBA Vice President
1617 S. Longfellow
Wichita, KS 67207
You can also use the PayPal link below to pay your dues online